Before proceeding with your registration, please read these Terms and Conditions. Please do not register tickets if you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions.
‘Event’ in these Terms and Conditions refers to the Moreton Bay Region Business Excellence & Innovation Gala Awards event being held at Eatons Hill Hotel, 646 South Pine Road, Eatons Hill on Friday 19 November 6pm – late, 2021, and being organised by ‘Event Organisers’ Moreton Bay Region Industry and Tourism (MBRIT).
- Ticket holders must show this ticket and valid photo identification at the event entrance.
- Tickets are non-refundable, unless there is a lockdown and/or venue capacity restrictions issued by Queensland State Government under the directive of Queensland Health for the Moreton Bay Region, or if region of residence of the ticket purchaser is subject to lockdown. In which case, MBRIT will fully refund the ticket to the ticket holder.
- Tickets are non-transferrable after 12pm on Tuesday, 9 November.
- If booking the Eatons Hill Hotel King Room, the ticket holder acknowledges that this booking will be managed by Redcliffe Cruise & Travel. View Redcliffe Cruise & Travel booking terms and conditions.
- Tickets are only valid if purchased through Eventbrite and are only valid for the day and time specified on the ticket.
- Ticket holders understand that registering a ticket to the event involves risks pertaining to the current COVID-19 pandemic and that, by purchasing a ticket to attend the event, ticket holder/s accepts (to the maximum extent permitted by law) all risks associated with attending the event, including the possibility of contracting COVID-19.
- Ticket holders accept that by registering a ticket to the event, you will abide by all COVID Safe parameters set forth by the Event Organisers and that ticket holders are personally responsible for their own hygiene (as well as any minors under guardianship) and you will not attend the event if you are feeling unwell, presenting with symptoms on the day of the event, have been in close contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms, have been tested for COVID-19 and awaiting test results, or have visited a hot spot within 14 days of the event date.
- You understand that attendance to the event may carry certain dangers, including the risk of injury and damage to you or your property, and that by attending the event you accept these risks. This includes damages or loss caused by the acts of omissions of other ticketholders, visitors, guests, employees, contractors, volunteers, and staff.
- To the extent permitted by law, MBRIT and its partners will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, delays, additional expense, or inconvenience arising as a result of your attendance or non-attendance at the event.
- It is a condition of registration that the buyer consents to the Organiser (MBRIT) retaining personal information as required by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth). The Organiser will only hold your information for archive purposes and contacting you in relation to ticketing matters, event information, and contact tracing, should it be required. The Organiser will not trade, sell, or otherwise dispose of your personal information, unless otherwise agreed to by the ticket purchaser during the checkout process.
- Do not share your ticket with anyone else or you may be denied entry. Organiser reserves the right to deny admission to the bearer of any ticket that appears to have been tampered with.
- All animals are prohibited, with the exception of service or assistance animals, such as guide dogs.
- Banned items include alcohol and weapons.
- Protest paraphernalia and banners are not allowed in the event. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any person in possession of or displaying these items.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- All ticket holders consent to any official filming, photography and/or sound recording whilst attending the event and understand that this footage may be used for future promotional purposes.
- Possession, sale, or use of illegal drugs or illicit substances is strictly prohibited. Any persons found in possession of these substances will be removed from the site and subject to police action.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to a ticket holder, or remove a ticket holder from the site, if they are affected by alcohol or drugs; act in contravention of any of these Terms and Conditions; engages in any activity deemed dangerous; or acts in a threatening or inappropriate manner. No refunds or compensation will be made should the ticket holder need to be removed from the event site for any reason above.
- MBRIT reserves the right to vary programs and/or to add, withdraw, or substitute artists. No refunds or compensation will be made should the program vary due to the non-appearance of an advertised artist.
- If the event is cancelled, MBRIT will attempt to notify ticket holders of the cancellation, however, MBRIT does not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation prior to the event.
- Tickets may not, without prior consent of the Organiser, be resold at a cost or used for advertising, promotion, or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission and the Organiser may take further legal action against any parties that have breached this condition.
- If the ticket holders’ details change (i.e. postal address, key contact phone number), these must be communicated to Event Organisers prior to the event date.
- All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult whilst at the event.
If you wish to discuss these terms and conditions further, please contact email@example.com.